View Single Post
Old June 19, 2000, 11:51 AM   #14
Howard D. Huggins

Howdy, All!
I'm new to this bulletin board, but have also recently become acquainted with the boards at www.tacticalforums.com and www.assaualtweb.net. I have posted several pieces concerning the Maadi-Griffin/Bob Stewart incidents there, and now that I know about this board, will post here, too. I have spoken to Bob's wife several times since this incident happened on Friday, and the basic information is as follows: There has been no public statement from the Family about the charges against Bob, and won't be until after his arraignment sometime this week. Bob has an attorney at present, but that name is not for public knowledge until after a direction to follow is determined.
Mrs. Stewart thanks everyone for their concern and prayers, and they have family in from out of town to help them through this difficult time. Bob is currently in jail awaiting arraignment. This is the bulk of information out at the present. If you, like I had any dealings with Bob, I'm sure you can expect some dialogue with the BATF in the future. And if you, like I, had any property in Bob's custody, the Fed's have that, too. I am planning to contact the BATF Phoenix office momentarily, to see what I need to do to get my .50BMG barrel back. I'll post what I find out. For now, please keep Bob and his Family in your prayers, and when the time comes, please think hard about being willing to assist in his defense, either with testimony/facts or funding. Thanks to all that have expressed an interest in this situation, and if I come into any more info that should be public knowledge without harming Bob's defense or his Family, I will post same. Best Regards to ALL.

Page generated in 0.03323 seconds with 8 queries