View Single Post
Old July 21, 2007, 09:38 PM   #12
tuckerdog1

I have owned 4 Taurus handguns.

A PT99 for almost 20 years. Thousands of rounds fired. Never a problem. No longer have this gun, and I miss it.

A 94 UL 22LR revolver. Only problem was one of the adjustment screws for the rear sight came out, followed by the sight blade. Lost both. NOT covered by warranty, but Taurus replaced free anyway. No longer have this one either.

A PT1911. Pretty new, without many rounds fired, but no problems.

Bought a used 605 357mag. Gun had a firing pin problem that I was aware of when I bought it. Thought I could fix myself, Taurus sent parts free. I was unable to fix, so sent to Taurus for repair. Was told about 6 week turnaround. Made several calls during the repair period to check status. Could never get specific info on my gun, just approx return time. Phone was always answered quickly. People were always polite. Sent gun FedEx 6/12, Taurus had on 6/13. Gun back in my hands 7/20. That's a little under the 6 weeks. Have not been to the range yet, but the problem seems to be corrected.

No complaints from me.

Tuckerdog1

Little update: Went to the range today ( 7/24 ) and put 100 rounds of a 38/357 mix through the gun. Works great.

Last edited by tuckerdog1; July 24, 2007 at 03:45 PM. Reason: New Info

Page generated in 0.03176 seconds with 8 queries