View Single Post
Old July 30, 2007, 10:16 PM   #16
cajuncutter

Lunger, I just sent mine in and they sent fed-x to my house to pick it up. When you are ready to send yours in call the customer service and ask them to send fed-x. Also ask for their shipping/billing number and fill out the air bill accordingly. That is what I did and it went overnight priority, they had it before 10 am their time. Also I have had the same problems. First thing I noticed was a very loose rear sight and then I shot the gun and as it heated up the brass got stuck. Also my cylinder had play, a lot. I was put on "priority" status, I complained that I had not had the gun even a whole week and was having to send it in. they were understanding, at least I think they were. I guess I will find out in another week and 1/2 if they are true to their word. Also I agree about the roughness of the gun. It was a little discouraging that it had burrs all over the place. I brought that up in my letter of explanation however if they do not clean it up I will take it upon myself to do it.
Caj

Page generated in 0.02573 seconds with 8 queries