View Single Post
Old July 31, 2007, 07:07 PM   #20
clayking

I also recieved a gun back from Taurus with the same problem for which it was sent. I called and asked to speak to a manager, who gave me their fed-ex number to send it back to them. After 3-4 trips they replaced the gun, which also got sent back, I finally caved and went to a smith who repaired the problem. Yea, like I'm ever gonna buy another Taurus with all that trouble and money spent on shipping. The action compared to a Smith sucks, to a Colt, not even in the ballpark. The taurus accuracy, however is really quite good, but no better than Colt or Smth so why would I want another Taurus? When all is said and done, it is still a taurus.

The reports I hear on the 1911 has basically been positive and I have a friend who is buying one so my chance to shoot one is coming. However, at my stage of the gun buying game, I would rather spend up and get really good quality than own two "ok" guns....... .....................ck

Page generated in 0.02492 seconds with 8 queries