View Single Post
Old August 11, 2009, 10:26 PM   #16
tranks

i went to my local range for the second time this year, last week. i noticed a few changes. i don't know the exact reason but i can assume people were being irresponsible and not paying attention to the backstops.

the range master had posted several posters on every bench. one was a satellite picture showing what was beyond the shooting range backstop (which is dug into a steep hill w/trees), a developing housing development.

another poster was about the target stands. several of them had been shot at and the poster said anyone caught shooting them would be banned for life.

he also reposted the rules. which did need to be done, some of the old ones were weather worn/faded.

thankfully, i have not seen any damage to the benches, shelters or buildings. i think the damage to the target stands is most likely accidental. if you don't clear the stands from behind the one your using, you could hit them.

"Stan, what did I tell you about watching the Osbournes? It's going to make you retarded!" Stan's Mom (south park)

Page generated in 0.02202 seconds with 8 queries