View Single Post
Old August 29, 2002, 06:36 PM   #7
Hand_Rifle_Guy

Sven:

Yes, (I hope.) and yes. Dubbing copies is handled by the folks with the equipment, and I've ben trying to get some more copies made up. Problem is, rocky employment situations have made creating the new master a bit tricky. Something about needing to pay rent interferering with time management, as I understand it. Regardless, you WILL get a copy by one means or another, if not Monday then soon after.

I don't get it. Since when does eating regularly matter in the Information Age? Where's Gore when you need 'im? Surely the guy who invented the Internet coulda invented Virtual chow alongside Virtual rent.

And uh, yeah, Winter Nights did happen here in Shallow Auschwitz/I mean Paly Alty. It's amazing what you can get done in this liberal swamp if you don't tell too many people in advance.

So you're spreading Target Guy around? Neat! I find DSL is very handy for that. Download time for that movie is measured in hours without broadband.

FYI, Target Guy is branching out. Just lately I wound up hanging by my feet from a tree, swinging back and forth in a hail of tuna salad. More silliness is planned. We shall be sure to include you in future iterations, should you so desire.

Showing Target Guy to friends? Local folks, I presume? *Blatant Plug* Anybody wanna join up? We welcome ANYONE with even the slightest interest in becoming a Fabulous Movie Star, and we are shooting segments about every five minutes. You don't gotta do stuff like Target Guy, although I'm always hunting for recruits to the League of Merry Target Men. (With almost NO takers. What, don't people enjoy having stuff winged at 'em by enthusiastic crowds?)

Back on topic, DSP is invading Reed's in force. Mondays are Company meeting days, so we're bringing most of the staff. That amounts to , uh... five other folks, including Mitch the Animal who just got a Ruger SRH in .454 Casull as his first personal handgun. (He's an experienced shooter of hand-cannons now, courtesy of my diverse collection.) I can't wait to shoot THAT one!

Monday should prove quite interesting. I'm getting impatient, now.

And wait until you see the grips I made for my Webley. They'll give your new CZ grips a run for their money.

I'm reminded of that every time the phone rings.

"The telephone is an infernal device whereby any damnfool with a nickel can ruin your whole day."---Mark Twain

H_R_G

Page generated in 0.03856 seconds with 8 queries