View Single Post
Old June 16, 2002, 01:06 PM   #16
clem

In all likelihood either the Mexican troops/police were corrupt and guarding/escourting a drug/illegal shipment.
Or the people who opened fire on the vehicle were NOT Mexican troops/police, but bad guys dressed out as such.

The shooting at USBP: Well, bad guys or corruption, as noted above did it and they don't want to lose the load.

The shooting at the immigrants:
I'm guessing two possiable reasons.
#1, The immigrants were not immigrants but OTHER bad guys trying to highjack a drug shipment or shooting up the competition,

or #2, shooting at innocents ties up the American cops with helping the innocents who are shot, there by taxing the American cops resources. (So you can get away).

South of Arizona, the Mexican Cartels are really building up and taking over. They have moved their operations from the San Diego/Calif. border area over to Arizona where there are less patrols and USBP.

Along the Indian Reservation's border with Mexico, about 800 to 1,500 illegals cross A DAY. The estimate is from USBP and the Tribal Police. If there is this much activity with just illegals, what do you think the doppers are doing?

Anyway, this is what I know and what I think.

Clem
USMC Retired

Page generated in 0.04256 seconds with 8 queries