View Single Post
Old January 12, 2010, 05:38 AM   #9
30cal_Fun

I think It would be better to name the things Balistol can't do :P

BEAUTIFUL RIFLE!
I love the colours on the stock, it's almost like a natural camo. and a nice background too, it seems that rifles just love to play outdoors on pictures a gun in the snow or woods makes for a beautiful picture.
How does she shoot? I get around 2 MOA if I do my part, but I've one been able to shoot it twice. It looks like an original one, I hope it isn't bubba'd in any way. mine was originally an infantry rifle that was converted at some point to a sniper-model, but I didn't know that when I bought it. I was looking for a shooter anyway, yours seems completely authentic though.

Can you post more pics please especialy of any stamps on the barrel/receiver asembly, I have a hard time identifying mine.

Thanks, Louis

btw: how can I get to show pictures directly in the post like yours and not as an attachment, I can't find the clue for that.

Page generated in 0.02779 seconds with 8 queries