View Single Post
Old May 1, 2005, 02:12 PM   #24
garbageman

Fingernail Polish, different colors.

I use this on different loads that I put together, just a little dab on the primer and a note next to your load data makes it a lot easier to know what problems you are having with each load when you sort your brass.

If you find a certain color is splitting the cases, you can check the color on the primer and you know what load it was.

This is handy when picking up brass on the range too. You know which brass is yours and which was left by the friendly folks that were there before you.

You can pick up there brass and use it over and over and over again. That is if your range allows this. The one I use was built for the LE communtiy but is open to the public as long as they do not abuse it. Most of the time you can tell if it is new or used\reloaded brass.

I really like our range cause the local Sheriff's Office and surounding Police, as well as a few locals, use it for quailification and practice.

I have at least a dozen cofee cans full of brass that I haven't even cleaned and de-primed yet. Anything from .25 up to 30-06.

Now that the LEO's in the area have gone to issued .40s, there are more of it than anything.

But still the occasional .38 and .45 acp.

Page generated in 0.04702 seconds with 8 queries