View Single Post
Old March 5, 2009, 03:31 PM   #49
Socrates

It's real simple. The bad guys always have the weapons they want, or can get them, and, until we seriously try and close our borders, always will. We live in a time when gangs far out number police. They have arms, and, they don't care about any laws.

As law abiding citizens we are at a distinct disadvantage, because we actually try and follow the laws. All I want is the right to own, and protect myself from outlaws, and gangs.

Our basic problem is we elect attorneys, who think that by writing laws they solve problems, or protect people, when, in fact, most of the time they don't, and, their actions limit our freedoms.

Kali is the future of the US, so here are just a few laws.
They don't trust me with hot water. My faucets now come with a 120 degree governor, so I can't get really hot water, by law.

I can't take a shower with over a certain amount of flow, again a law.

They tell me what kind of gas cap I have to put on my car, and, I have to spend 1500 dollars to get my car to pass a smog standard, when in fact half the state is exempt, and, my Toyota has a 1.5 liter engine, which for a long time, was the smallest offered in any car.

As for gun laws. No lead bullets in areas with Condors?
No .50 BMG rifles. No assault rifles, pretty much. Can't even buy an AR 15. No magazines over 10 rounds, pistol or rifle. etc.

All of these laws were made from one, hideous public case, as a general rule, and, the politicians write them to justify their existence. One scalded child in a bathtub, by a bad mother, no hot water for 30 million people.

Wait until you are in a gunshop, and, the LEO's walk in, and, the guys start pulling out the guns that LEO can buy, and normal folks can't, because it hasn't passed the arbitrary 'drop' test setup by our super hippy liberal AG.

We are limited currently to 1343 guns 'approved' for purchase.

http://certguns.doj.ca.gov/

I just had to pay 25 dollars for a license to buy a gun, and, pass a stupid firearms test. It was supposed to be for life, but, now you have to redo it every 5 years...

Big Sisters are here, and, they rule in Kalifornia.

Last edited by Socrates; March 5, 2009 at 03:55 PM.

Page generated in 0.03723 seconds with 8 queries