View Single Post
Old September 5, 2002, 09:26 PM   #2
croyance

Good review. The sights make good sense to me - I hate little sights I cannot see. I also don't do so well with traditional semi-auto black on black sights. As a matter of fact, I was wondering if there are good sights to be put on J-frames. It is my only real objection to them - bad sights.
I have been enjoying your series of reports, they are concise and to the point. Unlike gun magazines, you do not take up excessive space describing what is generally known - some reports take a page to descibe basic 1911 features, for instance.
The pictures are also to the point. I dislike articles that go on about some feature and then don't show me in the next dozen photographs.
I am kind of curious about the purpose of your reviews. Sharing your notes as you go through your gunsafe? Probably not a bad thing for people to do if they have items in their collection they haven't shot for a while. If they teach shooting, these notes are very handy. Brushing up on writing skills? Yours have always seemed fine. Auditioning for a magazine?
In any case, enjoyable and good reads. Do you by any chance have one of those new Beretta U22 Neos? I'd like to get a review of that.

Page generated in 0.03634 seconds with 8 queries