View Single Post
Old October 25, 1998, 01:32 PM   #16
ShadedDude

Ok re-cap to my earlier statement.

I went to the range yesterday and got talking to someone, turns out he had a Glock model 20 with him, and he alowed me to shoot it.
Being that it was a 10mm I expected more recoil that the Glock produced. It shot very nice. The trigger pull was more of a single action pull when compared to my HK's first shot. But I have to things against it. One is the safty, I dont feel comftorble carring a gun with a safty that a pencil can set off. Granted, what are the chances? But still, I'm alowed my opinion. Second thing I didnt like, is the way it sits in my hand. Being used to the USP, when I held the glock I had to drop the front of my hand. When I first griped the glock, and pointed it at the target, I held my hand as I would normaly, this pointed the barrel upwards. Its just a quirk of the Glock design, and if I was to shoot a Glock the same amount as I shoot my USP then I would be used to it and it wouldnt be an issue. But being used to the USP, and 1911 designs...even high powers, the Glock grip makes me shy away from buying one.

So as far as perfection, no they arent perfect. If they were, every other manifactuer would go out of buisness.
They are however a very nice shooting gun that in another time I might have enjoyed shooting.

cheers

Page generated in 0.02567 seconds with 8 queries