View Single Post
Old October 27, 1998, 01:08 PM   #22
MarkCO

I currently have a G22 with over 50,000 rounds through it. One failure to feed from a used mag I bought that had a weak spring and one from a wet weak hand only shot. I also had 2 G24s and have a G27 all of which combined had about 43,000 rounds with no failures. Not too bad. Also, several people are under the impression that Glocks digest nothing but full power loads, NOT TRUE! Just like 1911s, Glock can use an array of different spring weights fro differen power loads. I shoot loads from PF of 130 all the way up to 205 out of my G22. Just change the spring. Glocks may be the most misunderstood and most popular handgun there is. Glock, just like every other firearm manufacturer, says no reloads and it is a leagleze issue. Yes there are several companies that manufacture aftermarket barrels for the Glock that handle lead slugs just fine. BTW, 4 of the 6 catergories for autoloaders were won by shooters using Glocks at the American Handgunner this year. A tuned competition Glock is an extremely fast and accurate handgun. The beaty lies in the fact that accuracy and reliability work out of the box are unnecessary. But trick one out and WOW! As for HS, I think he has a bad taste in his mouth on Glocks and will continue to berate them til his dying day. Glocks, while not perfect, are that good HS! Good Shooting, MarkCO

Page generated in 0.03525 seconds with 8 queries