View Single Post
Old December 1, 2005, 04:23 PM   #32
MasterPieceArms.com

Thanks for the lecture, your above post was sure all class, and a fine example of "playing nice" You can tell a lot about a person when you try to give them a compliment and they respond with personal attacks. Why are you so bored cntryboy1289 that you sit and obsess and make assumptions about my username? You could have just asked me about it and I would have told you, you didn't need to go making up stories that I "sell guns" and "own the company." Ironic for someone lecturing me about "getting along." If your previous post is the best example of "getting along" you've got, do us all a favor take the mature path and just ignore me then.

What slays me is that cntryboy1289's basic message is that he has decided that I need to get back into "my place" because I'm not "tenured" I guess, and am not part of his elite group who have nearly a thousand posts. I've never been one to bow to that kind of elitism. If I'm a little too "uppity" for cntryboy1289's taste, well that's just a dern shame 'aint it.

Last edited by MasterPieceArms.com; December 1, 2005 at 05:17 PM.

Page generated in 0.04375 seconds with 8 queries