View Single Post
Old February 21, 2009, 01:10 PM   #6
Pahoo

adam0bomb
I too am sorry for your accident and I understand that a simular accident happened in easter Illinois. I am a Hunter Safety Instructor and assist at the M/L station. We always review safety rules particular to M/L's. During our class time I like to mention actual accidents like yours. Please do not feel offended if I mention yours. Years ago, at Freindship, there was a simular accident and it was caused by an ember from loose B/P. In the Illinoise accident, I understand that the fella had a fresh primer installed before he loaded his main charge. I'm still trying to find out more about this accident.

I would like more details on your accident and will PM you. I am not finding any problem with your shot string, loading sequence and safety procedures. We teach a whole bunch of kids and some adults and we have a great day. Natrually I would like to eliminate anything that might hurt them. Personally, your accident really hits home and troubles me.

We also conduct Spring Workshops in our districts and review the previous hunting season's accidents. As long as I can recal,, we have never had a M/L incident and perhaps we might take this for granted. Again, I am sorry for your accident and wish you well.

Be Safe !!!

Page generated in 0.02424 seconds with 8 queries