View Single Post
Old July 25, 2008, 11:49 PM   #52
NanoLube

An officer in Enid OK put NanoLube on their MP5's and all the shot guns, and they all worked as the Triple Canopy armorer reported, faster, cleaner and just like my Cobray 9mm with trigger attachment - REAL fast. The damn thing has uncontrollable rise as the shells continually eject, but "what a RUSH." That must be why some guys fire them sideways - horizontal left to right spray, otherwise its 30 hot shells bouncing off your face, instead of hitting your feet - if you know what I mean.

At ShotShow 2008 I treated one switchblade at a Marine sniper booth, and it opened so fast after a Two Drop treatment, that eight Marines literally slammed their knives on the counter and said "do mine too." NanoLube works!

I also treated a galled, brand new, out of the receiver, 50Cal bolt with 2 drops, and in 10 cycles in my hands, to the amazement of the owner - all drag from the gall was gone, it was smooth as silk - and he said - "what in the hell do have in there."

My new 7 state, SE distributor and I are now making plans to be at ShotShow 2009, for more magical, live presentations.

Page generated in 0.03891 seconds with 8 queries