View Single Post
Old November 30, 2005, 11:48 PM   #22
cntryboy1289

Lol

Just because a bunch of folks chimed in and said it was a bad idea doesn't mean they were wrong either. If you bring forth good information, most of the time, folks will agree with you. Bring forth something that goes against the norm and if folks see something wrong, should they not say something?

Think about this for a moment if you will. There are four or five folks on this board that usually answer most of the questions that come along. Some times it may be just one or two that chime in, but on an average, there might be 7-8 posts unless there is something that is hard to figue out.

With this post, all I did was pass on a warning. I won't even get into the fact of how the poster responded to my post, that is simply neither here nor there. I am a big boy and I don't mind it when someone calls me on a post I make or even when they show their rearend off and say I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer. The thing of it is simply this, I chose to make a comment about the hazards of doing what the poster does. I hush and leave up to each person to decide what they want to do.

Page generated in 0.02922 seconds with 8 queries