View Single Post
Old February 25, 2008, 10:49 PM   #15
Socrates

Quote:
Don't feel too bad, I bought three of them--one 360 and two 340s. And ended up selling them all.

On the plus side, I still own the Kimber Super Ultra Carry. It is one of my very favorite pistols of all time, and is in my pocket as I type this.

One other suggestion: Kahr P45/PM45. I have the former and it is one sweet and concealable 18.5 oz 6+1 45 acp.
Around here, I've been getting really high prices on everything. Used guns for new gun prices...

Kahrs are too expensive around here. Plus, Kahr just doesn't do it for me. If I'm going to get a super small 45, it will be the Glock 30 or 39.

The model 60, as you see above, if I can conceal it, is another consideration.

The UC II, and Detonics Mark VI are a couple items that I regret selling. That's life sometimes.

Getting rid of the 360PD is certainly a consideration. I could never shoot the Model 63 for anything, selling that.
The frame size, and my large hands, and the dimensions make it hard for me to shoot j frames well.
However, much like the Kimber UCII, I've got a lot of custom work in it, and, with boot grips sanded down, it might make a at least adequate pocket carry gun/take out the garbage gun.

I'd still like to be able to hit something at 15 yards with the gun...

Page generated in 0.05073 seconds with 8 queries