View Single Post
Old June 20, 2000, 09:48 AM   #7
dZ

i guess i had better watch out, cause i have 2 spare bug motors stored under my canoe in my backyard. Maybe i should apply for an arsenal licence.

this is on FR: http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a394b0b9d287f.htm
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Hi, This was sent to me via a friend. Late friday night/early saturday morning (ie. in the middle of the night.), 10 carloads of BATF agents broke into Maddi-Griffins house (he is actually Bob Stewart),
roughed up his wife, scared his 3 lovely children half to death (they are 2, 5, and 7) and took him away, as well as his computer, kits, and who knows what else. As of 7:00 PM Saturday he was being held
in Mea Culpa (sp?), a town in Arizona, with no charges being filed. He lives in Mesa, Arizona. The original news came out via radio, and was confirmed via telephone. Before it happened (possibly days
before), helicopters had been flying over the house, and people had been taking pictures from outside the house. I say this was a Janet Reno fathers day present to the second amendment lovers, and those
who believe in the fourth amendment. The "Jackbooted thugs" struck again, and we had better beware, we do not know who they will strike next. Our supporter, thinks he may be on their list.[/quote]

dZ

Page generated in 0.02440 seconds with 8 queries