View Single Post
Old August 8, 2004, 05:20 AM   #1
tyme
Staff

Trouble posting?

Anyone who, when posting, gets an incorrect message saying you need to include a title and at least 2 words in a message body, please PM me with the name of your OS and particularly the name and version of the browser you use. (the version number should be in the Help menu -- last menu on the right at the top of your browser... pick something that says "about mozilla" or "about IE" or "About opera").

This seems to occur with at least one person when the text of the post is copied and pasted from MS Word to IE 5.22 in MacOS. Anyone with a similar setup please try posting to the test forum.

Thanks.
“Who are you?” “A friend. I'm here to prevent you from making a mistake.” “You have no idea what I'm doing here, friend.” “In specific terms, no, but I swore an oath to protect the world...” (continuum)
“It's a goal you won't understand until later. Your job is to make sure he doesn't achieve the goal.” (bsg)

Page generated in 0.02433 seconds with 8 queries