View Single Post
Old January 28, 2002, 02:56 PM   #86
P-99er

Adept,

I agree to disagree. I have said before that we all have something in common: we support RKBA and we enjoy shooting. I would rather discuss when we can get together and shoot up a lot of ammo and try out each others guns. I have always enjoyed shooting other type of guns. But unfortunately the Glock crowd doesn't see it that way. I wish we would focus on our common interest and build on that. From there we can share information based on each others experiences. That should make us all a little wiser.

An instructor that I much admire said it best: " I don't care what you carry, so long as you carry". That puts it in a nutshell.

I wonder if I invited a COG member to go to the range if he would say "not if you are going to shoot anything but a Glock". I can't help but think so. So with my experiences here and especially the other mad dog glock site, I have to realize that I am not welcome anywhere around a Glocker. So when I realize someone shoots a Glock, I will understand that I don't speak Glocker, therfore I am an alien and unwelcome.

I guess to them I am the worst sort of traitor in existence: I own Glocks, but prefer P-99s.

No biggy.

Page generated in 0.07634 seconds with 8 queries