Thread: Botach Tactical
View Single Post
Old December 28, 2005, 07:49 PM   #18
Double Naught Spy

I was probably into 8 or 9 orders before Botach starting screwing around. I phone ordered 3 items, all of which were supposedly in stock. One item was $400, and the other two less than $3 each. I ended up paying something like $7 S&H for one of my $3 items with a note saying they didn't charge me for the other items because they weren't in stock.

The never credited a return I made.

The last time was when I purchased a TA01 ACOG, once again, supposedly in stock. They didn't bill me, but didn't ship either. After 3 months or so of getting the run around, I called and cancelled the order. My ACOG came 4 or 5 months after that. I had already purchased another elsewhere. The only good thing that came of the transaction was that when it finally did arrive, the price I paid was a little over $100 less than the current market price at the time and a buddy of mine gladly took it off my hands.

If you order from Botach, don't order anything you need by a particular date. They do tend to have great prices, but are a pain in the arse to deal with when things don't go right.

Page generated in 0.03067 seconds with 8 queries