Thread: Botach Tactical
View Single Post
Old February 4, 2000, 04:44 AM   #16
Bender

I'm not the the complaining type but Botach has gone to extremes. I've ordered a couple of times from them and now will no longer do business with them!

First Botach order: Aimpoint Comp ML was defective. Any slight jarring such as releasing the charging handle would immediately send the Aimpoint into the brightess setting. Had to drive down there to exchange the Aimpoint. The second Comp they showed me had brassy scratches on the adjustment caps. But finally found one that worked.

Second Botach Order: This one was during the Millenium sale. Recieved partial shipment two and a half weeks after internet order was placed. Mine you, I live in the same state. Ordered a Giles Sling with Tri-Glide, recieved the wrong Giles Sling no Tri-Glide. Also, ordered some cuffs that came scratched up and lightly dented causing the mechanism to function too roughly. Finally cancelled the remaining order from Botach and instead ordered with Laggers Pro. All items ordered from Laggers were correct and shipped promptly. Also found Laggers to be polite and knowledgable about his products.

Page generated in 0.02331 seconds with 8 queries