View Single Post
Old July 28, 2006, 02:00 AM   #1
Dead-Nuts-Zero

Help w/Lee Pro Auto Disk Powder Measure etc.

I have some new sets of Lee pistol dies and after learning of the auto powder measure option thru the die, I wanted to learn more about it. Well, seems as the more I looked the more confused I became. I have looked at the supply house websites, read the reviews, looked at Lee website and did a search on this forum. Seems this system works well and is very accurate in most opinions. However, I find many comments talking about several variants in these systems. Lee has the Pro, the Pro-Update and several additional and optional parts to use with these systems. This is where I get confused.

Can anyone give me an idea of what exactly I would need to get the best results for 9mm, .380, .38 and .40 handgun loads? If I get the Pro model, will I need any of the extra parts or replacement parts to make this work well on a Lyman turret press?

It sounds like this system is very accurate and does a good job & saves time for the small investment. I have never been to hot on Lee products but I have read many good comments. Any help would be great.

Page generated in 0.02709 seconds with 8 queries