View Single Post
Old September 12, 1999, 12:11 AM   #14
El Jefe

I own three of theses fine handguns and I am about to purchase another I know a Beretta from a Squirt Gun and definitely from a Taurus (Check the slide) It upsets me to see HCI violate laws in order to create new ones or at least advocate new ones and using such a highly Identifiable handgun, which as some have pointed out is NOT the weapon of choice for Children. Beretta Does have a fine reputation and I am sure their Legal Beagles, will have fun with this...

SOLO post as often as you wish, Plagiarize away the more the merrier.

KEITH: Thanks for the E-mail I am sure that it will add fuel to the fire Hee Hee! Make sure that you call as well, They will take your name and number so they can get back to you.
HCI has harassed and Harangued us as gun owners, turnabout I feel is fair play!! Call Early on Monday to make sure you get through!!

------------------
...“ They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” --Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

..."The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." --Thomas Jefferson
... "The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are constitutional rights secure." Albert Einstein

... "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."Ronald Reagan
Take care and God Bless, El Jefe

[This message has been edited by El Jefe (edited September 12, 1999).]

Page generated in 0.02516 seconds with 8 queries