View Single Post
Old November 24, 2002, 08:02 AM   #7
Tamara
Moderator Emeritus

Drjones,

Quote:
I'd say that people should be allowed to own any and all firearms, but no explosives whatsoever. Can you imagine the consequences of an ND with a few crates of grenades or mines???
I don't know, you tell me: would it be "better" or "worse" than an "ND" with a case of ditching dynamite or a whole bunch of ANFO?

What about this big gas tank next to my house, should I be allowed to own it? It could blow up real big, too.

Quote:
To sum up, people should be allowed to own any and all types of firearms, but no explosives, tanks, etc....
You do realize that explosives and tanks are perfectly legal, right? (Well, I dunno about you guys living under the Caliban; it's a wonder they still let y'all own supersoakers... )

"Any and all types of firearm?" Does this mean you'd be cool with somebody owning the 16" naval rifles off of BB63, but not a measly hand grenade? What about muzzleloaders? How much black powder should Civil War reenactors be allowed to keep on hand? Do you know what the consequences of an "ND" with that stuff would be?

Page generated in 0.02792 seconds with 8 queries