View Single Post
Old November 24, 2002, 09:21 AM   #10
MikeTx

Small arms. The same as any soldier carries. No crewed weapons, no WMD.

Antis always say we probably want to carry a nuke, but that is just more foolish, poorly thought out thinking on their part.

Then they always say how the national gaurd is the militia, and never have a rebuttal ready when I tell them the Second Amendment was ratified in 1791 and the National Gaurd was created by an act of Congress in 1917. They don't have any answers, just emotional pleas based on non existant arguments.

One guy I know found out I have an AK-47. He said "Nobody needs an AK-47." I said, "I hope I never need the two I have."

They antis make little sense when it comes to guns. Here's an example of an anti, and foolish views they have when it comes to guns:

Scenario 1:

A person sees a a man beating up another man and says, "That person is dangerous and should be arrested and sent to jail."

Scenario 2:

A person sees a man beating another man with a bat and says, "That person is dangerous and should be locked up."

Scenario 3:

A person sees a man stabbing another man and says, "That person is dangerous and should be held responsible and locked up."

Scenario 4:

This same person sees someone shoot someone and says,"We need to get rid of guns."

That's the so called logic they have.

Page generated in 0.02983 seconds with 8 queries