View Single Post
Old December 1, 2007, 09:12 AM   #5
azsixshooter

Springfield XD. For ~$500 you get an accurate, super-reliable pistol that feels great in the hand and they also throw in a kydex holster, 2 16-round stainless steel mags, a kydex double mag holster and a speed loader. When I bought my XD9 Service Springfield Armory had a special offer where I could have gotten a 70 lumen rail-mounted flashlight for $35 with the purchase of the pistol. They said it was a $100 flashlight, FWIW. Not sure, but they might still be running that special or something similar. I spent my $35 extra dollars on more ammo since I would rather have a flashlight for my 12 gauge HD tool, so I can't comment on it's quality.

I LOVE my XD9. Can't imagine ever parting with it. Great for plinking and target shooting and I CCW mine all the time in an SA kydex paddle holster I got new for $10.00. I admit it's not a secure holster for CCW, but I'm waiting until the new year to get something more effective with a thumb break retention strap. I carry Federal 124gr +p HST.
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that." --Saul Tigh
http://sargesrollcall.blogspot.com/2...s-no-more.html

Page generated in 0.02892 seconds with 8 queries