View Single Post
Old December 11, 2008, 08:16 PM   #17
Apone

Quote:
I noticed it right along side the dozen or so other unexplained discrepancies.
I'll bet you would get mad when the teacher was handing out gold stars and skipped you.

Quote:
There is too much missing detail. There also appears to be missing pieces of the slide show because the section containing the "blog" is cut-off and not continued.
Peet, try editing the zoom percentage to about 50%, then you can see the whole blog. If that doesn't work, try a ctrl+a, copy, paste in notepad and you should be able to read the rest of it. I think this power point slide is intended for an audience of LEO's not civilians. It probably went along with a lecture that went into more detail. If you did indeed bother to read the Facts and Lessons Learned sections, then you will see they indeed concluded that the medical examiner's findings were incorrect. The point to the presentation was there WERE discrepancies and they were pointed out in the presentation. The fact that you found them as well is good, because they were all laid out for you. I think you may be confused as to the purpose of the entire thing.

Last edited by Apone; December 11, 2008 at 08:22 PM.

Page generated in 0.02064 seconds with 8 queries