View Single Post
Old April 3, 2005, 05:46 PM   #19
fastforty

Yeah, we have a dense hispanic population here too. And before anyone thinks that this is starting to turn into a racially biased thread, I will say that 99% of the hispanics I have crossed paths with are good, honest and polite people (which is in most likelyhood, a much better percentage then my fellow caucasian citizens of the area; not to say that there aren't a lot of good ones in that catagory but I've had a lot more rude encounters with my own race). Of the 4 armed encounters that I mentioned, there were seven hispanics and one caucasian involved (not counting myself). Not knowing any spanish myself (how many langauges do we need to know those commands in, have you seen how many publications DMV has on hand?), I've found that the muzzle end of a gun barrel speaks a universal langauge- "screw up right now & you will have a big hole in you".

Page generated in 0.02598 seconds with 8 queries