Thread: Mag springs?!
View Single Post
Old July 11, 2001, 07:53 PM   #19
don't shoot it's me

Team? What team? Oh the non new spring team...sorry...here we go again comparing gun springs to car springs to bed springs....yawn yawn yawn....as for the other springs in the gun not needing replacement, who cares? Mag springs seem to be the only ones that people have trouble with (and sometimes a recoil spring) so why does it matter if the other springs in your gun work fine? Also, it is ludicrous to think that just because most gunfights are over in less than four rounds we shouldn't care if round 10 works...then we might as well only carry 5 shot snubbies....anyone carrying a semi auto wants his gun to work flawlessly, whether it is life or death or just shooting at the range....springs are relatively cheap and if replacing thm gives you peace of mind, then go ahead....My P7 had last round feeding problems and HK replaced my 17 year old mags with brand new.....problem solved....maybe I shouldn't have cared about the last round since I will never need it in my 4 round gunfight but I like knowing it works. Anything can fail, even a spring so do what suits you best and don't worry who else is changing their springs. Even the Wolff family has to eat......

Last edited by don't shoot it's me; July 11, 2001 at 08:21 PM.

Page generated in 0.03131 seconds with 8 queries