View Single Post
Old April 18, 2008, 10:11 PM   #7
Lavid2002

Those were the reasons I had

Second admendment, and banning them wouldnt restrict their use on the streets.

Warning, meaningless rant begins here
VERY few crimes are commited by legal machine gun owners. Since they take the proper steps and obey the laws. But it seems whenever people on the daily show spit out, "I dont beleive civilians have a need for "assault" weapons such as your mac 10s or ak47s" The public applies ak47 to allah akbah and automatic weapon weilding terrorists. Saying anyone who wants that is evil! There have been very very very few registered ak-47s that have been converted to automatic. To make such aqusitions that banning the sell of ak47s because it appeals to the public and gets there vote, is assinine. Just because a select few people choose to use them for evil purposes doesnt mean everyone will. If this keeps up our casket will be nailed shut forever. But if banning the sell would truely keep innocent people from dying. Maybe our casket does need to be nailed shut. Sadly it wont though. Perhaps making the application process stricter is neccesary, rather than limiting the number of guns a certain individual can purchase at once. With modern regulations and punishments. There simply isnt someone who will put their life on the line(that much prison time) to purchase pistols and give sell them on the black market.
rant ends here
I dont even know where to start

Page generated in 0.02371 seconds with 8 queries