View Single Post
Old April 30, 2000, 11:45 PM   #1
ChrisMkIV

The Colony patrol officer got the call about 1:15am from the 911 callcenter, a woman had been attacked while sleeping, Three officers then arrived behind the patrolwoman first on the scene, they entered the home, guns drawn and ready for anything.
=======================================
The attacker had broken a section of glass out of the kitchen door, reached inside and turned the deadbolt, and turned the doorknob from the inside, clicking the locking knob open.

He then went thru my wifes purse, wallet,and drawers in the kitchen and living room, after that he went into the master bedroom and attacked my sleeping love, she woke up to this approx. 200lbs man punching her in the face and choking her.

He told her to lie still, that he would not take long, and he would not hit her anymore,if she did what she was told, she was pinned under the attackers full weight and facing upward towards the ceiling. When she resited he ripped her nightgown open and bit one of her breasts and started hiting her in the ribs many times, somewhere in the blows she was taking, she reached under my pillow and pulled out the Colt MKIV Series 80 I have owned for over 5 years now, she pointed and fired, then the attacker was gone.

The 230gr hydra-shok hollow point travled across the room and struck the inner right side door jamb of the master bathroom,and then traveled a parrell course along the wall
only to slightly veer into the same wall and come to rest.

There was blood everywhere, on the pillow were my wife's head was on, soaked thru the pillow case, and into the pillow, blood was on the sheets, and on the floor, the police are going to compare all the blood together to see if the attacker left any, I still know nothing of it from the police, and have not found out if there are any unexplaned gunshot wounds in any of the area hospitals from the police.

So, am I happy we had the chance to take a shot at some scum that make the mistake of breaking into our house, after she has suffered a broken nose, black eyes, black and blue marks all over her neck and a huge bite mark on one of her breasts?

no. I am not and my wife is not either, I always looked at the right to defend yourself as something that MUST be protected, but never thought I would ever have to use it, because after all, it always happens to the other guy, right?

Now I am going to ask the age old question, what would have happened to my wife and 3 sleeping babies if she did not have that gun?

------------------
"The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword, becuse the whole body of the people are armed"
Noah Webster

[This message has been edited by ChrisMkIV (edited May 01, 2000).]

Page generated in 0.02666 seconds with 8 queries