View Single Post
Old June 10, 2007, 07:19 PM   #17
Qwiks draw

Topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awards in 2005 as follows: Shooting Industry Manufacturer of the Year award, National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers Manufacturer of the Year, and SHOT Business Manufacturer of the Year.
NRA awards were more recent but would have to research to see which two they were.

So Taurus is doing something right. Bashers and trolls ignore that completely.

The latest bash technique is to say that Customer Service is unresponsive or insulting to callers. That may have been true a year ago or more. Those staff at Taurus that did that are all fired and gone.

Since I have contacted Taurus Customer service to ask questions several times this year responses were positive in each case.

Time in getting the gun back however can still be a source of frustration though.

Losing the gun is another favorite basher technique. "They don't know where it is and still don't", goes the cry. Trolls are still kicking that one around every chance they get. That is not true either. They have been tracking where guns go pretty well.

The above is a quote I used in another post in another thread. Taurus recieved 3 awards in 2005 and several more from the NRA and other sources in the last year or so.

So Taurus is doing things right for the most part. Manufacturers have to work hard to get these awards.

Bashers , whiners, and trolls ignore this exclusively. "Conventional Wisdom" to the contrary, Taurus is putting out decent products. "Conventional Wisdom" is not always wise.

This is a quote from your truly from another forum. And what is said still stands. The above is about 3 prestigious awards that Taurus has won as well as several form the NRA since or in 2005.

It does not surprise me that when all avenues are closed for whining and complaining, new ones that are not truthful are tried to be opened up.

Page generated in 0.03035 seconds with 8 queries