Thread: WalMart...
View Single Post
Old August 11, 2005, 05:54 PM   #1
chemist308

WalMart...

I'm in the middle of a not so good experience ordering a flintlock through Wal Mart--a left handed model was ordered by mistake. When it came in and I picked it up, didn't notice they'd given me a left handed model. Took it back still in the box and barrel not attached to stock (as sold) the next morning they treated me like a criminal. Apparently I shouldn't have been allowed to walk back in with it...Anyway after about 4 managers were paged and over half an hour at the counter they agreed to take back and re-order.
Now it's been 2.5 weeks since my original order and I find out that the damn thing wasn't even ordered by the store. The people behind the gun counter apparantly don't communicate between shifts so I'm stuck with only 2 individuals that even know what's going on.
Do you think it helps if involve the store's district manager? I mean just under $400 is a really good deal on a Lyman Great Plains rifle. But I'm wishing I'd paid $500+ at Cabelas. For around 400 I'm empty handed right now. For $500 I could have actually had the gun for the last 2 weeks.

Page generated in 0.02667 seconds with 8 queries