Thread: WalMart...
View Single Post
Old August 12, 2005, 11:16 AM   #11
n3twrkm4n

Jerry springer type = white trash? we have plenty of them at our store, usually fighting with their husband while trying to work and screamin about kids. My girlfriend and I enjoy going to walmart to listen to everyone of the customers fighting though... there's usually a 'fight night' at our local walmart when everyone is generally pissy and people are yelling at each other over stupid [color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color]...

Once Sam Walton died walmart went in the crapper after his greedy, money hungry children got their grubby paws on the 'estate'.

It's sorta sad, but then again they do make how much a year? I try to go there only when I need stuff, but some things they just don't have... like try to find summer clothes now, when they are trying to roll out Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas decorations... haha Also the sports department is shotty at best... they rotate stock so much nothing I ever want is there and during the off-season I might look for something that they generally only carry in the on-season.

I think this thread has been officially hijacked!

Regarding your gun, I'd definately recommend purchasing through Cabelas, or even another online retailer... because if I may speak my humble opinion I do believe Blackpowder firearms are not imposed by the same shipping restrictions as general firearms which use 'self propelled bullets'. Thank God for the ATF, without them BG's wouldn't be using full auto pistols and full auto rifles... Cause we all know BG's obide by all laws especially when ordering firearms and registering them! ... They would probably use Blackpowder but it would take a while for the follow up shot, but you can pickup blackpowder weapons cheaper than full auto, so have about 5 of them in the car lined up and ready to fire... have your lacky reload for you then keep it comin! If you miss oh well, you'd have one hell of a smoke-screen!

Page generated in 0.02590 seconds with 8 queries