Thread: WalMart...
View Single Post
Old August 13, 2005, 09:59 AM   #18
chemist308

Quote:
Boy, these beat on Wally world threads come around about every month or so.
Somehow doesn't surprise me with the experience I'm having. However, I might go there for other stuff--maybe motor oil and contact lens solutions (cheapest prices). But I don't know that I'd buy a gun from them again. I bought an NEF 12 guage there last year--they just happened to have a mod choke when everyone else had full. That wasn't a totally bad experience, but then again they had it there in the case and NEFs aren't exactly the best guns on the market. Still there were a few things that shoulda tipped me off not to go back for guns, like the way they have to call a manager, the fact that they won't allow the action to open for inspection and the way you get walked out the door once the sale is made.
So anyway my fault I went back thinking they might be able to get me flintlock. They're really not set up for that sorta thing. You end up dealing with the specific person who was there that day. No-one else seems to know anything about the order--almost feels shady even though they don't mean it to be. A simple notebook would solve half their problems, but I'm not one to tell them how to beat the competition. So maybe I just live and learn...and tell you guys.

Page generated in 0.02240 seconds with 8 queries