Old June 5, 2008, 11:50 AM   #1
gcfennell

Weapon Shield Update fron Iraq

07 May 2008

Steel Shield Technologies. Inc
3351 Industrial Blvd
Bethel Park. PA 15102-2543

Mark and George,
I wanted to take time to express my sincere thanks to you and Steel Shield Technologies, Inc. for your support while I was deployed overseas in support of the Global War on Terrorism.
Your product, Weapon Shield, was truly a "life saver".
In my first combat tour to Afghanistan in late 2003, not knowing much about your product, I began to use it for my personal weapon and my crew-served vehicle weapon as a just another oil that I receivod in my care packages from home. I soon became educated on how this product was head and shoulders above the rest.
In the grueling conditions of southwestern Afghanistan, our weapons were subject to severe heat, dust, and even potential rust due to the humidity in the area. Compared to the other oils that we received, Weapon Shield was the only product that stood up to the battlefield environment and did not cause the bolt of the Weapons to become "gummy" or "sticky". Weapon Shield actually acted as a "shield" and as a dust repellent
When I found out that I was deploying back to Iraq in 2007, one of my first calls was to my father to get my hands on Weapon Shield. While conducting pro-deployment training at Fort Brag, I introduced my soldiers to this product. When it comes to selling to a tough audience young
enlisted men are some of the toughest to buy into a new idea. Within days, all of the men were carrying this product and were even hoarding bottles within their packs.
When we got to Iraq, Weapon Shield bottles became a part of the combat packing list as assigned by my Detachment Sergeant. Weapon Shield was now the Standing Operating Procedure; a small bottle on each man and tube of grease in each truck.
Weapons Shield brought us through over 2S fire fights with great success when other soldier's from different Unit's weapons failed. On one occasion on patrol with another unit, their .50 cal machine gun jammed. One of my gunners tossed a bottle of Weapon Shield to them. They broke down their weapon, applied the Weapon Shield and quickly got back into the firelight. In our mission after action review, my soldiers quickly commented on how their weapons would only be treated with this product.
The bottom line is this... In two combat tours to both Afghanistan and Iraq, weapons treated with Weapon Shield, NEVER jammed. That saved lives. As a unit commander, my most important job was to complete this mission while bringing all of my soldiers home. Weapon Shield was a great contributor to my unit accomplishing that mission. In combat, the only option is perfect. If
you are not, you can die. Weapon Shield was PERFECT every time. Victory!
Craig A Hickerson
MAJOR, Infantry
USAR
http://www.steelshieldtech.com

Page generated in 0.02222 seconds with 8 queries