View Single Post
Old June 13, 2008, 01:24 PM   #12
ssilicon

You will pardon any of us who take these anecdotes with a grain of salt, considering the one initiating the posting about it would stand to benefit from positive reviews.

I have read other places that Break Free CLP and Eezox are better than your product, and I'm sure there are plenty of good anecdotes about them as well.

On a side note, I found a couple of the items in your anecdotes humorous. On one hand the talk about the sand and dust, and almost in the same breath playing up the humidity issue. Also, I like the one about the 50 cal that jammed, and after it was serviced and re-lubed (with your product) it worked again! Yes, and in all honesty you know it would have worked again had it been serviced and re-lubed with any one of several weapon lube products just as well.

I'm not saying that WS is good. I'm not saying it's bad. I'm saying I'm not just going to take your word (and those of the anecdotes you hand picked to post) for it.

Have a nice day, and good luck selling your product. I might even try it sometime. To the rest of you, do some digging around for comparisons before you buy a case of this stuff or even better, do your own testing. If it really is "all that" (and a bag of chips), then there are no worries as this stuff will be selling itself!

Page generated in 0.02523 seconds with 8 queries