View Single Post
Old September 20, 2005, 12:23 PM   #7
Paintballer

Got mine in the mail last night and got it bolted on. I didn’t have the ball head Allen, so it took a little longer and much more patience...
First, the packaging. Yeah, it may be an overlooked subject, but when I opened the box, I saw a very professional looking plastic package with neat graphics and it looked great!
When I got it open, the first thing I noticed was the weight of the stock. It feels tough. The fit and finish of the stock is top notch and the materials are flawless – not burrs or raised edges.
After removing the factory stock, I followed the suggested pre-alignment methods for the Remington that Knoxx had suggested.
At this point, I would like to suggest a blow up of the washer/O-ring and bolt so there is no confusion re-assembling them in proper order if you happen to play around with the stock too much and drop the O-ring on the floor and just barely notice it before installing the stock.
As I mentioned earlier, I didn’t have the ball end Allen, so it did take me a few more minutes and some swearing to complete the task.
I got the stock to snug up to the receiver and the stopped turning right where I expected it to.
After the task was complete, I fiddled with the adjustment of the stock and played with the shouldering until I found the most comfortable position.
I will say that the gun now feels very front heavy, but I am sure I will be glad at the test firing.
The only complaint, and it is a tiny one, is the grip. It feels too smooth for me. A rubber over grip or some finger groves would be awesome.
Thank you Knoxx, I cant wait to test this out!

Page generated in 0.03531 seconds with 8 queries