View Single Post
Old February 4, 2005, 01:27 AM   #15
Twycross

If I was stopped at a crowded intersection, and for some reason, this guy got the drop on me (I either didn't see him coming, or didn't prepare for him), then it is probably to late to do anything in way of force. I would honk my horn, flash my lights, and, if necessary, back into the guy behind me. Draw as much attention to myself as possible. If the BG wants to kill me, there is not much I can do, but at least everyone should have seen what he looked like, and what he did. Hopefully, he will realize this and get out fast. If I am not in a crowded place, then I'm gone. Let him try to hit me then. Or I might try to run him over (not really).
I will NOT surrender the vehicle. First, I am not going to condone his crime by aiding him, and so endangering others. And second, as has been pointed out by others, I have no reason to believe that he is going to let me live. He is committing assault with a deadly weapon, after all. Why not go a little farther?
Best case scenario, I was in condition yellow, I saw him coming, and guessed his intent, and by the time he points his pistol at me, he will be on the business end of a 12 gauge. Discreetly concealed from the other motorists, of course. I do not want to get charged with brandishing a weapon.

Page generated in 0.02255 seconds with 8 queries