View Single Post
Old February 4, 2005, 03:38 PM   #17
Any .45

"Success prefers the prepared mind"..... All in all, the person shouldn't catch you off gaurd, if you know your in a bad area, your windows should be up and your CCW should be easily accessible, when I go into a bad nieghborhood and am preparing to stop at light or stop sign I always check the areas I can see clearly without taking my eyes of the road for more than a second ( be sure that the car infront of you is at least a few cars away). Also the gun stays on my lap and as I slow down my right hand grips the gun.

Now lets say i wasn't prepared like this, I would turn the car off leave the keys apologize for turning it off very truthfully , get out of the car let him in walk towards the rear of the car and slash a tire and take off running. keeping an eye on him to see what he's doing. Grab the cell call the cops... OR SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

I was a troubled youth growing up and have had plenty of bottom feeders that I called friends , and they did these kind of things and maybe 2, of the few that I knew were intelligent the rest of them didn't pay attention to detail because they were to nervous. And almost all of them never had bullets in the mag it was more of an intimidation factor than a do it or I'll shoot. But you do get those psychos that don't care and do carry a loaded pistol. So be aware of your surroundings.
Illuminate the path
According to your inner light"

"Spring forth from the Great Earth;
Billow like Great Waves;
Stand like a tree, sit like a rock;
Use One to strike All.
Learn and forget! "

"At the instant
A warrior
Confronts a foe,
All things
Come into focus"