View Single Post
Old February 4, 2005, 10:45 PM   #18
Dwight55

Personally, I think Xavier hit it with the accelerator.

USP45usp and Any .45 also chimed in good with the preparedness lectures.

Think about it: this smelly, sweat bag needs a ride, . . . any ride, . . . not just your ride.

If he/she can't get the door open and gets a grip on that handle, . . . they better hang on, . . . because I just may not stop until I am out of gas (my van holds almost 30 gallons, too).

If the door is locked, and if they have any cognitive skills left at all, . . . they have to understand that the first shot will get LEO's on the way, big time. Shooting you will not unlock the door. They'll just go to the next ride, and unfortunately, these other folks may not be as prepared as you are.

Stupid, sleezy, dirt bags they are, . . . and yes they even may have assaulted me for my ride, . . . but the only way I would just up and shoot one would be something like my grandbaby still strapped in the back seat. Yeah, carjack me with my grandbaby back there, . . . probably be his last carjacking, and my first formal introduction to the local DA.

Same goes for an invalid wife or friend, . . . but just me alone, . . . he's got the drop on me, . . . he just got a free ride.

May God bless,
Dwight
If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a Veteran!

Page generated in 0.03381 seconds with 8 queries