View Single Post
Old July 21, 2009, 01:34 PM   #69
dandydany

Seems like we're giving up to the lawyer/prosecuter. Us who are living in the boondocks have a build-in reason to handload, and that is the 4-legs predators. Black bears are not too dangerous if one live them alone and stay away from their wanderings, but mountain lions are another story;neighbors told me of the big cat roaming on my lawn and black bears are a common sight. The big cat is a problem as you never know if it is trailing you until it's too late. Therefore, I load my .45 acp for those critters and if burglar /s happen to break -in while I'm home , I will not have time to look for my ccw gun.... the hpC9mm. I could be in the room where my shotgun is...too bad.
That another example of self defense and a good one for the defense lawyer, as it involve home invasion , armed robbery etc...So , all is not lost after all as one can always claim that " I misplace my dedicated ccw piece " or " I forgot it was loaded for bear ". I sure hope I never have to find myself in such situation and I'm sure all of you guys do too...Nice talking to you, Dan

Page generated in 0.03372 seconds with 8 queries