The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old March 26, 2005, 11:02 PM   #1
hawkey

browning a5

i just got a browning a5 belguim made apparently it adjustable up to 3 inch .does anyone know any thing about this model.its about 90% new with a vent rib barrel.its a 20 gauge with a gold trigger any info would help thanks
Old March 27, 2005, 06:48 PM   #2
Mannlicher

I have two in 12GA, one a 3"Mag, the other a 2 3/4. I have a 20 GA Mag, and a Sweet 16.
I don't think there is a better Semi Auto shotgun.
What did you give for it? Around here, a good condition 20 GA Mag would run around $700

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.".........Ronald Reagan
Old March 28, 2005, 05:56 PM   #3
hawkey

browning a5

im trading some brake work for it on an isuzu pickup.i work on cars for a living and not very busy right now.going bear hunting at the end of this week.didnt want to work onany more customer cars.can hardly wait to shoot it.thanks for the replay ,tom