The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old January 12, 2001, 01:05 PM   #51
Kharn

My resume for the invasion:

I was trained by the most elite Special Forces in the land from the time i was twelve in amphibious oberations (snorkeling), the piloting of SpecOp delivery vehicles (canoes and rowboats), the use of overpowering force upon targets (.22LR against paper), the use of assault weapons against airbore targets (Semiautomatic shotguns against clay pigeons) and the use of SpecOp weapons (bow and arrow for quiet sentry removal as long as the sentry is a 4' diameter circle and BB guns for silent light removal). I finally obtained the rank of Eagle Scout before deciding a new career was needed. Of course, that was a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, so my skills are a little rusty. I ask that my paycheck be in NRA or GOA membership upgrades, with bonuses paid in bandwidth and jelly beans. Should you wish to hire me, you will know where to find me.

Kharn
Old January 12, 2001, 08:07 PM   #52
Mike Davies

Kharn:
Have you considered a career in the Canadian Army..? Those much-needed skills are in great demand at the moment by our 'Peacekeepers', as nobody can remember how to kill the enemy.
Mike
Old January 12, 2001, 08:13 PM   #53
MAD DOG

Obi Wan Cannucki to Luke Canadianmistwalker :

The scene opens on the Starship "Canadian Falcon", which is actually just some painted cardboard, plywood, blinking lights and plastic props, but nevertheless the pride of the Canadian Space Program....

Obi: I feel a great disturbance in the Force, Luke. It is as if many souls have cried out, all at the same time,eh?

Luke: Yeah me too, eh?

Obi: I fear that a great tragedy has occured.

Luke: Like when the Mapleleafs missed the Stanley cup last season, eh?

Obi: No, worse than that, eh...

Luke: Like when Neve campbell left?

Obi: No, eh. Worse than that...

Luke: Take off. Like when Tom Green (a Canadian male of typical intelligence and charisma) got his own show?

Obi: Worse, eh...

Luke: No way, eh? You mean like...NO!
(he falls into hushed silence)

Obi: Yes, Luke. Like when the obese and superannuated William Shatner (Canadian) started doing those singing Priceline commercials....

Luke: ARRRRGGGHHH! Will we never live that down?
So what do ya figure happened this time, eh?

Obi: I can not be sure, but I think that we are being bagged on on "The Firing Line", and the disturbance in the Force is caused by all of the American Sportsmen boycotting our FUBARed country, thereby depriving thousands of Canadian women the opportunity to grovel at their feet, whilst simultaneously preparring to invade us...This is worse than Shatner's toupee for sure, eh?
Old January 12, 2001, 08:43 PM   #54
Canuck84

About that hot beef injection:

DEMOCRATS, GUN CONTROL, FEMINISTS, LIBERALS, ABORTION, LACK OFF FREE SPEECH AND WORST OF ALLL.........

HCI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ummm. Well just thought it would fit in........

It happened to us and you guys are going to get it soon too. So Bend over...... Your split house will achive nothing and your rights will be trampled.

Not very optomistic. Just think Maybe, Just maybe you might get a rifle for hunting. Whops. Nope the enviros wont like that.............

Long live Freedom!
Canuck84
Old January 13, 2001, 11:42 AM   #55
Rich Lucibella
Staff

Funny thread to start. Boredom begins to creep in.

Again, with no offense to our Canadian Brothers. Thread closed.
Rich
Closed Thread