The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old May 3, 2005, 11:34 AM   #1
Texas Gun Runner

Gun Auction Sites?

Does anyone know of any decent gun auction sites besides Gunbroker and AuctionArms? I am an FFL dealer, and my main avenue for selling right now is online. For some reason, I keep getting deadbeat bidders on both sites, and I'm looking for an alternative place to list my guns. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -Samuel Adams
Old May 3, 2005, 11:46 AM   #2
MAUSER88

Those two are the largest with the most traffic. Good luck finding anyone else. You can list items on www.gunsamerica.com
Old May 3, 2005, 11:58 AM   #3
dr.magnum

Try the Buy, Sell, Trade section of this site. It seems to be pretty lively.