The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > Law and Civil Rights > Legal and Political

Old December 16, 2002, 04:41 PM   #1
TallPine

The Mexican Government's Official Plan for a Takeover of America

I mentioned something about this phenomenon in a previous thread, and the thread promptly died.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...le.asp?ID=4987

Here is another article from a source other than worldnetdaily.com, which was the source for all of the other articles that I cited.
"The inherent right in the people to reform their government, I do not deny; and they have another right, and that is to resist unconstitutional laws without overturning the government." --Daniel Webster
Old December 16, 2002, 04:56 PM   #2
Dave B

Well, OK. We can continue the Mexican thread.

Anyway, your sig has a line from Tyson's song. I know of two books that relate the Claude Dallas story. If you don't know of these books, enjoy.

“Outlaw: The True Story of Claude Dallas” – Jeff Long

"Give a Boy a Gun" - Jack Olsen

BTW, Tyson is one of my music heros.

db
Old December 16, 2002, 05:18 PM   #3
TallPine

Thanks, Dave B
"The inherent right in the people to reform their government, I do not deny; and they have another right, and that is to resist unconstitutional laws without overturning the government." --Daniel Webster
Old December 16, 2002, 06:10 PM   #4
Libertarian

The following was published in the Today magazine, an East Texas magazine:
Quote:
Southern Border Advisory:
Attention U.S. Media
Threat Warning from J.J. Johnson
Published 12. 14. 02 at 13:53 Sierra Time
We interrupt the electronic lynching of an incoming Senate Majority Leader for a threat warning that will give the media good reason to place some reporters in a potential war zone. And we’re not talking about Baghdad - we’re talking about the U.S./Mexican Border. Sources tell The Sierra Times that those patrolling the border may soon come under fire by foreign, hostile forces.
It already has all the motivation and makings of an ambush. Chris Simcox, Publisher of the Tombstone Tumbleweed recently called upon citizens to form the "Citizens Border Patrol" (a.k.a. "Tombstone Militia") to help prevent the ingress of illegal aliens across the U.S. Border. He has joined others who are making the nation aware of the gravity of the situation in that area. As many people know, public officials on both sides of the border have criticized this move, citing the evils of ‘vigilantism’ and the possibility of violence. These officials may get their wish.

Forget the political statement that is being made by illegals being prevented to cross a sovereign border by armed citizens on patrol. The ongoing activities are subsequently effecting the bottom line of those who profit from such illegal crossings.

In short, armed Americans at the border are pissing some people off – south of the border. It’s costing the ‘coyotes’ money.

In a possible attempt to re-open these ‘human trafficking lanes’, The Sierra Times has learned from sources within Mexico that a group or groups are being formed to deal with the problem directly. From Agua Prieta, intelligence sources say such groups are “…now being formed to conduct armed attacks against the Tombstone Militia group. Their intent is to shoot at the militia members from across the border during one of the militia missions on private or public land…”

Our sources also say Chris Simcox has been advised of this threat and “he is proceeding as planned.”

The immediate strategic advantage goes to those on the south of the border (Mexico). As Simcox has reported, the armed Citizens Border Patrol carries only sidearms - not rifles, giving the Mexicans the advantage in distance. Mexico also has the political upper hand in that any shots fired would not only be seen as an example of the continued lawlessness from the Mexican side, but a predicted increase in violence from the American side. The ‘increase in violence’ is one of the ‘concerns’ of public officials on both sides of the border. And to put it bluntly, a few dead militiamen wouldn’t trouble U.S. state and federal officials, and in fact, would in part solve their problem. It would justify action being taken against citizens on patrol at the border.

The long term effects however, puts the advantage in the Americans’ camp. Mexicans, under the impression that citizens patrolling the border only represent an ‘extremist fringe’, do not realize the repercussions of using lethal force against border patrol agents, or citizens. Attacks against U.S. Border Patrol Agents (who will undoubtedly increase their presence in the area due to this threat), will warrant federal attention and authorize border patrol agents to return fire. Attacks against Citizen Border Patrol civilians would cause a backlash – undoubtedly prompting more Americans to the area for border patrol. Citizens responding to such attacks against fellow civilians may arrive at the border with different ‘rules of engagement’. Any such attack would clearly place more public attention on the matter.

Hence, this warning is being written in an attempt to de-escalation the situation. The Sierra Times is asking for print, internet and video media, and appropriate law enforcement to begin an increased presence in the area to deter any possible hostile actions.

We expect this public warning will not be taken seriously – until something happens. As we hope this situation does not escalate into hostilities, we also caution the U.S. media to use professional judgement in their reporting if shots are fired.

TRANSLATION: It will be an Act or War, no matter how you try to spin it.

There has been no (repeat - NO) indication from Americans citizens of intent to take preemptive measures or open fire – even under provocation. However, Americans patrolling the American border should be cognizant of the fact that hostilities may come up upon them, and take the necessary precautions.

“When the government fears the people you have Liberty. When the people fear the government you have Tyranny.” -Thomas Jefferson
East Texas TODAY Magazine. Print circulation 17,000.
A NON-POLITICALLY CORRECT News Service
Go to www.et-TODAYmagazine.com for on-line edition.
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." JFK

My other favorite forum is The Armed Citizen

My PGP key is 0x780B7C0A
Old December 16, 2002, 06:32 PM   #5
Seeker

This was interesting...
Quote:
Just as their national plan dictates, the Fox administration is also encouraging Mexican immigrants to officially participate in Mexican politics from within the United States. In 2001, Mexico passed a law allowing dual citizenship for any Mexican national living abroad, legal or otherwise. In addition, Fox visited California several times this year to campaign for stronger absentee ballot turnouts on behalf of all the Mexican nationals living in the United States. Their dual citizenship law is a major weapon in Mexico’s battle for a piece of the American political pie, but it’s only part of an infiltration campaign that started many years ago.
Campaigning in a foriegn country seems 'odd'.

"The oppressed should rebel, and they will continue to rebel and raise disturbance until their civil rights are fully restored to them and all partial distinctions, exclusions and incapacitations are removed." --Thomas Jefferson
Don't Tread On Me!
"Equal and exact justice to all men, of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political; peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none" -- Thomas Jefferson

In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they do not have a real enemy, they will invent one in order to mobilize us.
-Thich Nhat Hanh
Old December 16, 2002, 06:46 PM   #6
Justin Moore

There is a wealth of information about this topic at:

www.americanpatrol.com

Go there. Lots!

One of the new congresscreatures from AZ is/was a member
of MEChA! Raul Griljalva is the creatures name. He recently toured
the border with McCommie and John Kyl.

MEChA are the folks that believe that the Southwest is the mythical nation of Aztlan, and that chicano's should find for 'self
determination' and "the physical liberation of Aztlan".

And this ass clown is sitting in CONGRESS now? )((%#)(#%()#%(

http://www.mayorno.com/WhoIsMecha.html

Quote:
The myth of Aztlan can best be explained by California's Santa Barbara School District's Chicano Studies textbook, "The Mexican American Heritage" by East Los Angeles high school teacher Carlos Jimenez. On page 84 there is a redrawn map of Mexico and the United States, showing Mexico with a full one-third more territory, all of it taken back from the United States. On page 107, it says "Latinos are now realizing that the power to control Aztlan may once again be in their hands."

Shown are the "repatriated" eight or nine states including Colorado, California, Arizona, Texas, Utah, New Mexico, Oregon and parts of Washington. According to the school text, Mexico is supposed to regain these territories as they rightly belong to the "mythical" homeland of Aztlan. On page 86, it says "...a free-trade agreement...promises...if Mexico is to allow the U.S. to invest in Mexico...then Mexico should...be allowed to freely export...Mexican labor. Obviously this would mean a re-evaluation of the border between the two countries as we know it today." Jimenez's Aztlan myth is further amplified at MEChA club meetings held at Santa Barbara Public Schools..

The book, paid for by American tax payers, cites no references or footnotes, leaving school children totally dependent on their teacher to separate fact from opinion and political propaganda. The book teaches separatism, victimization, nationalism, completely lacks patriotism towards the United States, and promotes an open border policy. The book is 100 percent editorial -- the opinions of the author.
This is nice too

Democracy: A government of the masses, authority derived through mass meetings or any other form of direct expression; results in mobocracy; attitude toward property is communistic negating property rights; attitude toward law is that the will of the majority shall regulate whether it is based upon deliberation or governed by passion, prejudice, and impulse, without restraint or regard to consequences; its result is dem-o-gogism, license, agitation, discontent and anarchy.

Republic: Authority is derived through the election by the people of public officials best suited to represent them. Attitude toward property is respect for laws and individual rights and a sensible economic procedure. Attitude toward law is the administration of justice in accord with fixed principles that establish evidence with a strict regard for consequences. A greater number of citizens and extent of territory may be brought within its compass, it avoids the dangerous extremes of either tyranny or mobocracy. Results in statesmanship, liberty, reason, justice contentment and progress, is a standard for government around the world.
Old December 16, 2002, 07:06 PM   #7
rock_jock

Whoa, folks, you're going to raise the ire of the PC crowd here at TFL. You know the crowd, they talk in blissful terms of the wonderful diversity we will achieve by allowing millions of illegal immigrants to flow across the border. Of course, they would never consider themselves PC - they're just being open-minded. For them, this is an interesting case study, not a true problem. The fact that they live nowhere near the affected areas and don't experience the effects up close and personal-like, the fact that a crime is involved, and the issue of our national sovereignty being at stake do not seem to trouble them at all.

I do see it as a serious issue that is only going to become more difficult as time goes by. My own political party, the Republicans, want to sweep this under the rug because they are trying to curry favor with the Latino population. The Dems are falling all over themselves to pass clemency laws that will grant citizenship to every existing illegal in the U.S. because they know they will reap the benefits at the polls. A disgusting situation.
Old December 16, 2002, 07:46 PM   #8
Libertarian

Diversity is what has made the US the greatest country on Earth. Unfortunately, some of our newest members of our community are working for its destruction rather than its greatness. While the may have some ancesteral claim to some land, even the most cursory of reading on history would show that the land changed hands quite often and usually violently. The Anglo colonisation of the American West was done in the same tradition as the earlier inhabitants used. I can see accomodations to allow sharing of areas that are of spirtual or historic importance to them but giving them the whole SW US? Not a chance.
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." JFK

My other favorite forum is The Armed Citizen

My PGP key is 0x780B7C0A
Old December 16, 2002, 08:15 PM   #9
gordo b.

Well IMHO the proper strategy is to wear bullet proof clothes and let the coydogs take some pot shots at you. Of course if no C130 gunships come to your aid just invite ol Gordb down to Bisbee and he'll bring the Barrett Light Fifty with i'ts dialed Leupold 10x and we will get some REAL international body counts!
Old December 16, 2002, 08:19 PM   #10
MissileMan

Hmm. What if one were to spend a week of his/her vacation (or even just a few days) volunteering to patrol with the Citizens Border Patrol? (Leave the long-distance weapons in the trunk, but bring 'em.)

"Honey, this year we're going on a vacation that matters--and you'll never forget it!"

"Ihr seht bestimmt, dass hier Pistolen im Spiel sind. Also, Leute, verschwindet! Raus!" --Herr Parker, "The Way of the Gun"
Old December 16, 2002, 08:26 PM   #11
gordo b.

I spent my vacation in that area LAST year. Here I go again, this time I'll tow my rock crawler behind the "armored moterhome".
Old December 16, 2002, 08:56 PM   #12
Guy B. Meredith

As is the case with any group the Latino community is not homogenous. I strongly resembled a Latino in my youth (or other outsider ethnic groups)

and lived near a barrio, was cussed for being a Pocho and tried to figure out the multichotomy of Chicano vs 'Americans' vs immigrant making a living.

Raza groupies who pronounce words with a studied Latino accent on KPFA or KPFK and put out the trash sited above need to get a life. They are rewriting history for their own end.

I wonder if they even know or care about the social structure in their own countries or are able to articulate which portion of the Patron, Indio, Mestizo culture has the claim to half the world.

Again, they need to get a job and a life.

Last edited by Guy B. Meredith; December 16, 2002 at 09:42 PM.
Old December 16, 2002, 09:04 PM   #13
Seeker

Quote:
Shown are the "repatriated" eight or nine states including Colorado, California, Arizona, Texas, Utah, New Mexico, Oregon and parts of Washington.
That's nuts. I don't believe Or and WA were ever part of any Mythical Mexican homeland. I can't even think of any places that have spanish-type names.

Rock_Jock; there is a big diffrence between immigration and "repatriation". Everyone in the US is a either an immigrant or decended from a immigrant, one of the earliest (in this part of the country) is called Kenniwick Man and he wandered in around 12,000 years ago. Another country trying to annex part of the US brings us right up to Fight Time!

"The oppressed should rebel, and they will continue to rebel and raise disturbance until their civil rights are fully restored to them and all partial distinctions, exclusions and incapacitations are removed." --Thomas Jefferson
Don't Tread On Me!
"Equal and exact justice to all men, of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political; peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none" -- Thomas Jefferson

In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they do not have a real enemy, they will invent one in order to mobilize us.
-Thich Nhat Hanh
Old December 16, 2002, 09:06 PM   #14
Seeker

What's a raza?

Don't Tread On Me!

-Thich Nhat Hanh
Old December 16, 2002, 09:12 PM   #15
Guy B. Meredith

La Raza is 'the Race, the People'. Trying to suggest that they are a coherent, homogenous genetic pool suffering in common. Bull puckey.
Old December 16, 2002, 09:14 PM   #16
ahenry

Quote:
Whoa, folks, you're going to raise the ire of the PC crowd here at TFL. You know the crowd, they talk in blissful terms of the wonderful diversity we will achieve by allowing millions of illegal immigrants to flow across the border. Of course, they would never consider themselves PC - they're just being open-minded. For them, this is an interesting case study, not a true problem. The fact that they live nowhere near the affected areas and don't experience the effects up close and personal-like, the fact that a crime is involved, and the issue of our national sovereignty being at stake do not seem to trouble them at all
You sure about that high-speed? I’d wager “some of us” are more intimately familiar with this situation than all the rest of you combined and a damn sight more knowledgeable about it than you are... No I’m not going to pontificate, you can think I’m a liar or not. Up to you.
Old December 16, 2002, 09:35 PM   #17
Quartus

Quote:
Diversity is what has made the US the greatest country on Earth.

Where'd you get that silly idea?

And what has it got to do with the integrity of our borders?

Better to know what you don't know than to think you know what you don't know.
Old December 16, 2002, 09:47 PM   #18
Guy B. Meredith

Failed to attach the intended photos establishing my credentials as multi ethnic type who has the experience to support opinions about said ethnics:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mom-in-law.jpg (150.7 KB, 153 views)
Old December 16, 2002, 09:49 PM   #19
Guy B. Meredith

One image per reply.... Grumble, grumble...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mar1d.jpg (191.7 KB, 137 views)
Old December 16, 2002, 10:25 PM   #20
KSFreeman

O golly, they're coming! Oh, no, they're already here!

The Mexi Spec Ops have already penetrated behind the lines here in the gritty industrial Nort. They have taken over the lawn care industry, restaurant service workers industry, the slaughterhouse worker industry, and many, many factory jobs. Work is . . . GETTING DONE! Businesses are . . . BEING PRODUCTIVE. This must stop.

The emmygrants should be welcome as the latest wave in a very long history. They are far more productive and patriotic than many natives.

As for the knuckleheads in the Raza groups, they should be laughed at. It only takes a small group of knuckleheads to ruin it for all involved. The number of active skinheads, who are not enjoying the showers in a DOC or BOP, can be counted in seconds. We don't kick out all the white guys (besides, how will I get my floors finished without Polish emmygrants from NW Indiana?).

Same thing with the moronic hotheads in these groups. How are you going to unite all of the peoples of Central America? That's like uniting KSFreeman with marksmanship. Or, as Simon Bolivar said, trying to plow the sea.
Old December 17, 2002, 01:17 AM   #21
rock_jock

Quote:
You sure about that high-speed? I’d wager “some of us” are more intimately familiar with this situation than all the rest of you combined and a damn sight more knowledgeable about it than you are.
Well, floor us, O Knowledgeable One! I guess we're all just a bunch o' kuntry bumpkins cuzzing we thank folks outta be obeyin' rulz and such. So, enlighten us as to how millions of illegal immigrants breaking the law and flooding our sovereign borders is much better than a controlled system of legal immigration. Your self-styled expertise doesn't impress me one iota.
Old December 17, 2002, 02:46 AM   #22
Cookie Monster

The Mexi Spec Ops have already penetrated behind the lines here in the gritty industrial Nort. They have taken over the lawn care industry, restaurant service workers industry, the slaughterhouse worker industry, and many, many factory jobs. Work is . . . GETTING DONE! Businesses are . . . BEING PRODUCTIVE. This must stop.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Quite funny, and I agree that the standard "illegal" is rather harmless until you add into the equation that the same guy who is mowing your lawn is driving a car with no brakes or insurance after a sixpack of Tecati's, and his wife and elderly parents are recieving welfare checks from a system they don't pay into. His kids are taking up class space and taking teaching time away from your kids who are Americans and whose parents pay school taxes. You see, its not just the lure of better jobs, its the lure of our massive social welfare state and being able to do whatever you want with the only penalty being deportation, maybe, only to sneak back in again.
My family came here LEGALLY before the days of the welfare check and government forms being printed in multiple languages. Letting these people in is a grave insult to a country of immigrants who risked everything to become LEGAL citizens of the United States.
You want to stem the flow of illegal immigrants then take the Tombstone Milita to DC and set fire to the social welfare state, watch it burn and bury the ashes in a deep oceanic trench. Then you reinstate the old migrant visa system so that laborers and farm hands can still work seasonally and then return with all those greenbacks to their villages and families south o tha border.
Old December 17, 2002, 09:02 AM   #23
ahenry

Quote:
Well, floor us, O Knowledgeable One! I guess we're all just a bunch o' kuntry bumpkins cuzzing we thank folks outta be obeyin' rulz and such. So, enlighten us as to how millions of illegal immigrants breaking the law and flooding our sovereign borders is much better than a controlled system of legal immigration.
Would you read what I wrote please? I said that “some of us” are more intimately familiar with this situation than you and probably more than anybody else on this board. I took exception to your statement that, “The fact that they live nowhere near the affected areas and don't experience the effects up close and personal-like, the fact that a crime is involved, and the issue of our national sovereignty being at stake do not seem to trouble them at all.” and clarified that there are others here that hold a different view than yourself and are more aware of what is going on than you think. Just because our views our different doesn’t mean we (I) have no exposure to whats happening. I daresay my exposure is far greater than you think it is.
Old December 17, 2002, 09:32 AM   #24
DAVID NANCARROW

Naw, we're too busy trying to egg Iraq on for a fight to be concerned about this
Old December 17, 2002, 10:08 AM   #25
TallPine

Well, IMO Mexico poses a greater threat to our security than Iraq does right now.

I guess I should have known that I'd get a wall-watering contest started here.. gee! There's a big difference between coming into the US legally and making a better life for yourself and family, and coming in here in illegal waves to disrupt our social "order". Yeah, if it was just a few radicals we could laugh it off, but it seems to have at least tacit approval of the Mexican government, and "American" university professors are spouting off this party line.

The dumbest part of this whole affair is that, if they were actually successfull, within a decade or so the "repatriated" areas would be so economically devastated by the corruption and resulting withdrawal of capital that the southern residents would be flocking across the new border to find work again.

Or maybe it is just coincidence that the territories we "stole" from Mexico in 1848 are so much more prosperous than "south of the border" ... ?