The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old February 17, 2001, 03:14 PM   #1
Jamie Young

I think it would be nice if somebody would Post something on the General Discussion Forum about checking out some of the other Forums especially the Lock and Load Forum. I placed a post about a Pennsylvania get together and it got locked out and moved to Lock and Load where it should have been in the first place but hardly anyone responded once it left the General Discussion forum. I know there are more folks here that are from my Area but they don't see the Post that "ArmySon" and I put up. It would be nice if more people would have get togethers from the TFL besides Utah Ohio and PA. I'm noticing in the Pa an Ohio Posts we were disappointed by the lack of response. I think we are the only ones that know that Forum is there. Somebody Spread the word around on the General Discussion forum every once in awhile about other Forums OK ????

[Edited by SodaPop on 02-19-2001 at 09:26 PM]
Old February 19, 2001, 05:18 PM   #2
Jamie Young

I'm surprised nobody at TFL is responding to this I think its valid issue here. It would be nice if more TFLer's knew about get togethers in there own states.
Old February 19, 2001, 06:42 PM   #3
George Hill
Staff Alumnus

I understand your concern... You would think these would be more popular. We've been working at the Utah TFL Gatherings for some time. We have had 2 successful ones in the past and that has caused them some growth - but its still not that busy. Feel free to post a flag in General about the Gathering of your choice and invite some eyeballs to go look. Lock and Load is an Under Used forum - I guess because people like to talk smack instead of throwing down.
You know how it is - Braggards and Big Mouths but when it comes time to lay it on the line - Always an Excuse...
Old February 19, 2001, 08:57 PM   #4
Jamie Young

Thanks for the reply George I was waiting for the OK to do that!
Thanks
JYoung